Kalajoki with its long beach and sand dune area “Hiekkasärkät” is a compact holiday area in Northern Finland situated at the seaside of the Bothnian Bay, 1,5 h drive south of Oulu airport via Route 8.
Kalajoki offers the perfect settings and services for single travellers and groups
dreaming of a break by the Finnish arctic bay.
Read more about our leisure activities here!
• DMC office in Kalajoki with full tour operator rights with one local service
• Educational visits, study trips, school camps, homestay accommodation, technical visits
• Round trips, packages for fits and groups
• Tight cooperation with service providers, local services, city administrations & local schools
• Kalajoki Booking Centre is a part of larger Suomen Keskusvaraamo Our local offices are situated in three different destinations in Northern Finland; Syöte, Rokua, and Kalajoki.
• Kalajoki has been hosting groups of Japanese students for the past 20 years. Current co-operation is between Izumo in Shimane.
• Kalajoki Booking Centre is privately owned company, founded 2002
• Office located at Santa`s Resort & Spa Hotel Sani, next to Kalajoki Visitor centre
• Almost 300 accommodation options in Hiekkasärkät sand dunes area
• Largest and most diverse selection of high-quality accommodation; holiday houses, villas, traditional Finnish cottages, apartments, hotel rooms
• Offers also local tourism activities, meeting and group services, transfers
Requests and more info:
Ms. Laura Kujala/ Sales
phone: +358 8 4694 449